Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2008 Burgman 400 today. Red one. From the dealer. 1,200 miles, large Givi windscreen. Paid around $4500 out the door.

Bikes I've had in the past:

2006 Burgman 650
2007 Burgman 400
2006 CBR1000RR (two of them)
2006 Suzuki Boulevard M50 (two of those)
Also had a few older model sport bikes...

I got out of riding for a little bit because I decided to get a nice car instead to fill my speed performance desires, which I still have, but I missed being able to just go for a little cruise once in a while. With all of the experience with different bikes I've had, I chose the Burgman 400. It's the perfect price range for something nice and dependable to cruise around on and is also practical for daily use if needed.

Glad to be back!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats and welcome back!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I have a 2008 red one too. It's the best color :eek: and I often get compliments from strangers. Ride safe y'all and watch for the idiots

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I have a 2008 red one too. It's the best color :eek: and I often get compliments from strangers. Ride safe y'all and watch for the idiots
The blue one is faster, but red is a close second. :D

Congratulations!

·
Registered
709 Posts
If you happen to buy a scooter from motorcycle shop, that's not a scooter shop, I can guarantee you you can steal that bike. The common thread around here is this: they take a scooter in as a trade-in against a real motorbike. The scooter has very low miles, the new motorbike has 0 miles, they give the scooter owner of $800 bucks for the scooter because it just will not resale. It doesn't immediately...

When you show interest in this bike, it's worth 5000 bucks blue book !

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
any pictures yet? :D

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
O-o, ripe berry - one of my favorites!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Very nice - better than my Black one...

Jim

·
Registered
158 Posts
I only took one, the day I got it home. It's attached. (Not sure if I uploaded a photo correctly.)
Uploaded fine and MY FAVORITE COLOR! Looks great.......:thumbleft:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts