Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

Well, looks like I get to keep my Burgie! Some of you know I was going to sell due to back problems and not being able to ride much; my wife viewed it as a $8000+ dust collector.

Well I had it sold; then it was damaged, fixed, ready to sale again and I took my wife for a spin and it clicked for her why I wanted (needed) to keep it around; even for the occasional short ride.

Apologies to Captainfish for the on/off drama in the past 3 weeks; you're a good man and I'm sorry for the change of heart. :oops:

Anyhow, happy to still have her...

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Glad you decided to keep it. I've been so busy the past couple of weeks that I've been hard pressed to get a 15 or 20 mile ride in each day. Around here, that is definitely a short ride. But I always feel better afterwards. Hopefully you'll find that the occasional rides you take are "good medicine" for both your spirits and your back!

Captainfish will find another good deal. It's just a matter of time.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Warren,

Glad "the Boss" decided to let you keep the Burgman. Getting out for a ride is definately good medicine. Just be careful and don't hurt yourself.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Warren

Glad you were able to keep the bike.

Never thought you had left the 'fold' though - but welcome 'back' anyway! :)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Like some of the others, I was not ready to believe you were really gone. Just the same, "Good to have you back"!

Three cheers for Mrs. Warren! :) :lol: :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
So glad to hear it Warren! My wife was very "indifferent" to the Burgy at first, almost jealous.

A few rides later and she has seen the light, even asking that we take the scoot into Manhattan last time we had something to do in the city.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Glade to hear your back is alright even for short rides, Hope they get longer. :)
So what's wrong with a $8000 + dust collector. :?:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts