Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got back from camping and you folks have been busy here. I hope you all didnt drive Pauljo crazy. FYI I logged on and after being away for 7 days I find there are 175 new posts :shock: Gulp! It's going to take me all day to go through them. If you had specific requests from me just have a little more patience and I will try to answer them as I get to them. Thing is it's been 7 days since I rode my Burgman and I have to go for a ride this morning. :D

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Oh no... No riding until you catch up with the messages!

Just kidding. Welcome back, and I hope your camping trip was enjoyable.

(I did manage to get it a little bit of riding myself between messages.) :wink:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too late Paul! I went for a ride after logging in. Unfortunately I left the comp on at the view new posts page and I had only gone through 1 of the 4 new pages. When I returned I found myself logged out and now I have to go through every thread looking for posts after July 3rd.........sheeesh! Maybe its time for another ride :D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Maybe its time for another ride
What do you mean maybe :?: it's always time for another ride. 8)
Work can wait since we all know it's going to be there anyway when we get back.
You forgot to say, how was your trip.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome back and ihope your enjoyed your camping trip. Urrmm... 7 days without riding? You didn't take the Burgman? Geeze.. and here I thought your were serious about riding. :lol:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
billmeek said:
Welcome back and ihope your enjoyed your camping trip. Urrmm... 7 days without riding? You didn't take the Burgman? Geeze.. and here I thought your were serious about riding. :lol:
Thanks for the welcome. I didnt want to push my luck when It was either take the wife or the Burgman. After some considerable thinking the wife won out.

The trip was good. I spent alot of quality time with my eldest son fishing. He caught his first northern pike approx. 24" in length. Was good to see the smile on his face. Another 4 weeks and we do it again for another week, different campgrounds.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
allwalk said:
I didnt want to push my luck when It was either take the wife or the Burgman. After some considerable thinking the wife won out.
Good choice. (Now maybe she'll let you buy some new Burgman goodies.) :)

allwalk said:
The trip was good. I spent alot of quality time with my eldest son fishing. He caught his first northern pike approx. 24" in length. Was good to see the smile on his face. Another 4 weeks and we do it again for another week, different campgrounds.
Sounds like ya'll had a blast. The only fishing I can get my 18 year old to do is going out to a resturant to eat salmon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts