Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Back again, this time with a 650!

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Desert Rat 
#1 ·
I bought this sweet 08 650 with just 7,100 miles on it. Looking forward to getting back in this group! It has a nice Pioneer AM/FM CD with remote and even tweeters! Lol Sound great even at 70mph!...Yes I rode it home with snow still on the ground! (Southern Illinois) Land vehicle Vehicle Scooter Car Motor vehicle
Kenny

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Ooo, I see you found the very rare Golden Burgman. Quite the find sir! Backrest already installed I see. Congratulations and welcome back to BUSA.

#15 · (Edited)
Welcome Kenny
Yes full synthetic can be used with no problem. Are you looking for rear rack only or box & rack.? Givi has rear top boxes that racks can be added to.
Yes you do have a rare color. I tried to make a deal on a Gold 08 but didn't happen.

#9 ·
Here is a picture of Aslof's and my GOLD BURGMAN 650 on his tour of the USA in 2011. Yes we are well up in the clouds and snow was all around. Click on pic. Motor vehicle Atmospheric phenomenon Vehicle Mode of transport Motorcycle

#11 ·
Gold is nice color!

I had been looking recently at 2008 Gold Burgmans just to see what is out in the marketplace. I saw your Burgman for sale in an ad on Cycletrader. Looks like your scoot was located in Carbondale, IL. A nice buy if I do say so :D

I have liked the rich color of the Gold Burgmans and almost purchased one a few years ago. I came up too low on an EBay auction. None the less, I settled for a 2008 Red 400 instead.

Hope you have many miles of smiles on your "new" scooter!

#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.