Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this sweet 08 650 with just 7,100 miles on it. Looking forward to getting back in this group! It has a nice Pioneer AM/FM CD with remote and even tweeters! Lol Sound great even at 70mph!...Yes I rode it home with snow still on the ground! (Southern Illinois) 00505_2pNyNgvI5ow_600x450.jpg Kenny

Attachments

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Ooo, I see you found the very rare Golden Burgman. Quite the find sir! Backrest already installed I see. Congratulations and welcome back to BUSA.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooo, I see you found the very rare Golden Burgman. Quite the find sir! Backrest already installed I see. Congratulations and welcome back to BUSA.
Thanks! Is the Gold color rare? Actually come to think of it, I've never seen another on in this color! Thanks, Kenny.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Thanks! Is the Gold color rare? Actually come to think of it, I've never seen another on in this color! Thanks, Kenny.
Yes very rare. I've only seen them in photos and yours would be the second.

·
Administrator
18,749 Posts
Here is a picture of Aslof's and my GOLD BURGMAN 650 on his tour of the USA in 2011. Yes we are well up in the clouds and snow was all around. Click on pic. Picture 007.jpg

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Still like this design better than new one

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Gold is nice color!

I had been looking recently at 2008 Gold Burgmans just to see what is out in the marketplace. I saw your Burgman for sale in an ad on Cycletrader. Looks like your scoot was located in Carbondale, IL. A nice buy if I do say so :D

I have liked the rich color of the Gold Burgmans and almost purchased one a few years ago. I came up too low on an EBay auction. None the less, I settled for a 2008 Red 400 instead.

Hope you have many miles of smiles on your "new" scooter!

·
Administrator
18,749 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Can full synthetic oil be used in this bike? Thanks, Kenny
Welcome Kenny
Yes full synthetic can be used with no problem. Are you looking for rear rack only or box & rack.? Givi has rear top boxes that racks can be added to.
Yes you do have a rare color. I tried to make a deal on a Gold 08 but didn't happen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts