Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

After three months of working on my Burgman 650. I would like to join my joy with you.
So, few weeks ago I sent my 650 to a company for installation (to invent and to install) of the trunk holders.
The result was 75% out of 100% done because he made the color wrong. I did it myself and the owner gave me a good discount. :D

Then I ordered the trunks Nayka (44liters – the big ones) and the tank bag Oxford for scooters.

Last November I bought old and rusty PAv41 (trailer). Me and my friend (on the picture in the gallery – the big guy sitting in front – He has Pav41 behind Suzuki Intruder 1500cm3) we made a reconstruction. After 4 months it was ready.

Last week we made the towing system for B650.

In the gallery you can see some pictures from yesterday. Its my B650 in full armorJ.

Total capacity is

Tankbag = 10 liters
Trunks = 2x44=88litres
Underseat = 55 liters
Pav trailers = 106 litres
SUM = 259 litres
(It’s a small VW Golf) 8)

If you have any questions, just ask.

Cheers

Slepejs

http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/Slepejs-Burgman-650

·
Registered
224 Posts
Very nice looking bike and trailer Slepejs. Great job of restoration on the trailer. Please, how can we get the saddle bag mounting system here in the U.S. It looks like it was meant to be there instead of just an add on.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for replies.

Thanks for the correct link JerseyBiker.

The mounting system is done based on order. Every piece is a prototype, based on the type of the saddle bags you have.

It can be done when you give me the Brand and prod. code so he can have a muster. The owner of the comany has a B650. so fitting is 100%. the Average price is 250 USD plus shipping

Christine, we plan to go to the Black sea this year cca 4000Km. I know that I will use those gadgets:)

Cheers

Slepejs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts