Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one help me?
I am having trouble either uploading my avatar ( I have used it on other forums). I also can not select any from the generic ones?!?

I see others have their flags so I know some of you have done it.

Alan

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
hi there Bossman

First off we don't have a burgman avatar gallery so that link is dead. Right click on the image you want to use as an avatar and then click on the bottom properties button. Now highlight the URL of said image and paste it ( ctrl c) . Now return you your burgman usa profile and paste that url ( ctrl v) into the second from the bottom box ( link to off site url) That should do it for you. Hope it works

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks .... got it! :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
The world has been having avatar problems since Lord Rama sent Hanuman the Monkey King to vanquish all evil.

It didnt get any better when Lord Krishna 's oldest brother Yuhisthria lost the family business in a game of dice. The family was sent into exhile after losing the clan war with the evil others guys.

So they wandered, and in spite of Yudhisthria's being a loser at dice, he was the oldest, and still in charge. He had a dog with him, loyal to the end.

They wandered for a thousand years...until after their suffering was enough, they came to the gates of heaven, where stood the gatekeeper Sat NAM.

"You cannot enter heaven with the dog."

"I will not abandon my dog, a being who has been faithful to me all his life, does he not deserve heaven as much as my brothers?"

Sat NAM: "You are mistaken, your Brothers are in hell - and no dog will enter heaven".

Yudhisthria "Then send me there - for where my brothers are and with my dog by my side; that is heaven for me...": SO he was sent to a horrible hell, alone...and then,,,

, the dog at his side transformed into the very embodiement of Dharma - honor and purpose incarnate...the highest being know to men of honor.

Hell was transformed into heaven and he was re-united with his brothers.

But we still have avatar problems.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
*Nudges abm*

Wake up bud you fell asleep at the keyboard again and are typing in your sleep :whdat:

·
Registered
308 Posts
allwalk said:
*Nudges abm*

Wake up bud you fell asleep at the keyboard again and are typing in your sleep :whdat:
Anyone who can name the great epic that paraphrased story comes from gets the best kosher dinner in Boston, MA. On me.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Allwalk I tried what you told Bossman to do and still I have no luck to get a photo on my sig.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Harold said:
All Dogs Go to Heaven??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

AHHHHHHH...wrong...

Now go get the cones and start practicing in the mall parking lot.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Harold said:
Got the cones...now waiting for the rain to end.
Do it in the rain - blindfolded, and with one hand. That way you will really pass after that practice session.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts