Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[How do y'all get bigger avatars, is it related to # of posts? System let me have that teeny one only] >>>>>>>>>>

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Re: 07 Front Fender

The size of your avatar is not really important, it is how you use it. :lol:

Besides it is an optical illusion - it only looks small to you.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts

mike1nw said:
[How do y'all get bigger avatars, is it related to # of posts? System let me have that teeny one only] >>>>>>>>>>
My avatar was pretty small too. I had to mess around with it a few times to get it bigger. I mean, if you have to squint...it's too small.
Go here http://www.picresize.com/ to play with yours. I think I used 460 x 380. :D

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to resize it, so this forum would accept it. Else I got error messages.

·
Premium Member
14,230 Posts
Two things have to be satisfied to allow the avatar to load. It has to be 160 x 160 or less and it also has to be less than 8.79 KB. Your image is 85 X 68 and is 7.10 KB. If you size it up it may be going past the 8.79 KB file size limit. Try sizing it up then check the properties. If it goes pat 8.79 KB try compressing it. I made a copy of it and was able to size it up to 160 X 128 and keep the file size to 8.5 KB using Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

·
Premium Member
8,138 Posts

NormanB said:

never heard it called an avatar before, and it may look small to me but it must look funny to some, cuz gurls look at it and laff , hammer said go look at some pictures and it will get bigger, well, that and that play with it a few times I aint sure I would confess to :oops: but isn't the squinty thing supposed to happen later ?

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
Maximum dimensions; width: 160 pixels, height: 160 pixels, file size: 8.79 KiB.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
826 Posts

mikeyMarine said:
NormanB said:

never heard it called an avatar before, and it may look small to me but it must look funny to some, cuz gurls look at it and laff , hammer said go look at some pictures and it will get bigger, well, that and that play with it a few times I aint sure I would confess to :oops: but isn't the squinty thing supposed to happen later ?
I am not sure if those who are without an avatar :salute: should comment about those who's only innocent goal is to sport a larger one...like mine. I think it is safe to say that, at least in this thread, I have the largest one. I am just too old to remember how it got that way. :read2:

·
Premium Member
8,138 Posts
busted! or more rightly

hammered

1 - 11 of 11 Posts