Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I'm headed to Eagle Cliff Campground at Lanesboro, MN for a moto camping trip through Sunday with the ST-Owners group. They call it MNSTOC. So I'll be away from the forum for a few days.

The weekend after Labor Day I'll be attending WISTOC, another ST-Owners event in Spring Green, WI.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I used to do a trip around Lake Superior every Memorial Day weekend with a group of riders.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Pictures of the food and ladies for us hungry shut-ins please.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The trip was a lot of fun. It was also a time to decompress so I didn't do a lot of riding. Met the group at the lunch stop on Friday at Little Miami Restaurant & Bar in Freeburg, MN and had a very good Mushroom and Swiss burger. I didn't want too much since the hosts of this event, MNSTOC, fixed dinner 3 of the four nights. Those dinners were very very good. Only had rain Saturday night for a little while but otherwise was partly sunny the whole time. Traveled a total of only 613 miles. Short even for me for these events.

Here is a link to some photos of this trip. Sorry, didn't really get pics of ladies. I'm not great at pics of my dinner plate either but I did get one of the Dutch Oven cakes that the hostess baked... that was one of 4 that she did.
2020-08 MNSTOC

As often is the case at these events there is someone who is not familiar with the Burgman 650 and skeptical of how it might perform in a group ride or if it can keep up. And every time those skeptics come away with a new appreciation for what this BIKE can do. I not only keep up but sometimes set the pace that the others, riding FJR or ST1300 or BMW, have to be on their toes to ride. This trip the rider on the FJR told me he was very impressed at how I was able to handle the curves just as easily as any of them. He said the Burgman is a surprising machine and obviously very well designed to perform as it did. He was right behind me for a small group ride that I was leading. 😁
-

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Darn nice looking cobbler ! Glad you had a good time...more ladies next time......Man cannot live by cobbler alone.....

Reactions: rjs987
1 - 5 of 5 Posts