·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sloppy typos - just struck me funny.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Last week a 2012 650 Burgman sold on Dallas Craigslist for $6500 with 330 miles on it. It was for sale at a local boat dealer and sold within 3hrs. of posting the ad, yes I was too late in getting it. There out there, but you have to be quick and bring cash or someone will beat you too it.

John

·
Registered
515 Posts
Last week a 2012 650 Burgman sold on Dallas Craigslist for $6500 with 330 miles on it. It was for sale at a local boat dealer and sold within 3hrs. of posting the ad, yes I was too late in getting it. There out there, but you have to be quick and bring cash or someone will beat you too it.

John

I would be happy to sell my 2012 with 5200 miles for $6500.00 cash :D

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
from Craigslist

Oct 18 2912 Suzuki Burgman Exc. AN650 $999 (HB ) pic motorcycles/scooters - by owner

On the plus side you're getting future technology for an amazingly low price.

On the down side, it's white.
"Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown... the mysterious. The unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you..."

...Scoot 9 From Outer Space.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts