Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of us would like to know where other members are from. Mostly to see if there are people that live close to us. I would like to ask that each member please update their "Location" block under their profile. Of course this is a personal option and not a requirement.
-Thank you
Bryan McFalls

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bryan
How do I change the purchase date in my profile. I just noticed that I wont be getting my scooter fo a hundred years. :oops:
Patrick/Wings

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Click the User Control Panel link a couple of lines below the BurgmanUSA logo above, click the Profile tab, and the purchase date is near the bottom. Be sure to hit the Submit button after making any changes.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Greengoose said:
Many of us would like to know where other members are from. Mostly to see if there are people that live close to us. I would like to ask that each member please update their "Location" block under their profile. Of course this is a personal option and not a requirement. -Thank you, Bryan McFalls
Bryan/Bill ... I suggest that a location naming protocol be established or hard programmed into the system so this can happen in a consistent way ... and if the member doesn't follow the protocol, then they can't continue creating a profile.

To satisfy those who do not want to release too much geographic information for whatever reason, you could only ask for Country /then/ State -- Province -- Region ... and leave the City --Town -- Village details out. Just an idea. ~ suziblu ~

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Sorry, no way that'll happen. Think about it this way... we're not just a USA forum so code would have to be developed to have rules for encompassing the globe. That's a whole lot of custom coding I don't want, and don't have time, to get into.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Hi Bryan . . . I've checked and updated my profile today and thought that while I'm at it, might as well renew my membership (Gold) as well (renewable each year). I'm not sure if this would be obvious to you or not, but just to keep it simple . . . I'm already a member . . renewing to keep the 'the lights on'. This is a great site, even though I haven't been very active . . . hope to swing by more often. . . .

All the best . . .

PS: I just checked my PayPal account . . . I signed up for a repeateding membership last year . . . (I had thought it was just for one year). Sorry for the extra hassle . . . . but could you reverse the above trasnaction? Many apologies for messing up . . . . :( :oops:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Gryphon4555,

Information forwarded to Bryan for his attention.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gryphon4555 said:
Hi Bryan . . . I've checked and updated my profile today and thought that while I'm at it, might as well renew my membership (Gold) as well (renewable each year). I'm not sure if this would be obvious to you or not, but just to keep it simple . . . I'm already a member . . renewing to keep the 'the lights on'. This is a great site, even though I haven't been very active . . . hope to swing by more often. . . .

All the best . . .

PS: I just checked my PayPal account . . . I signed up for a repeateding membership last year . . . (I had thought it was just for one year). Sorry for the extra hassle . . . . but could you reverse the above trasnaction? Many apologies for messing up . . . . :( :oops:

...taken care of as soon as I received his email request. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts