Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys. Could someone help me with getting original Suzuki catalog numbers for Burgman 650'2004. I would like to upgrade my '03 with some chrome parts from '04. Local Moscow Suzuki dealers say that they would get a catalog only by August although selling '04 now.
I badly need numbers for chrome edges of handelbars, chrome edge and cover for muffler (appologize if I goof with right English names) so I could order them thru delivery company from somewhere.
Thank you all in advance

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Genaxa!

I have the Canadian brochure here and they dont mention these pieces at all . Keep in mind we dont have the Burgman Executive available to us in Canada. Are these possible Executive listed accessories that you are after?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Morning Allwalk, I don't think those are accessories. They come along with stock model. That's why it sounds wierd for me when official dealers in Moscow don't have a catalog while selling bike. I wonder what they would do if some part needs to be replacesd under warranty.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
So what you're after are the extra flashy pieces that come stock on the Executive?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are not extra for our Burgs. They just became chrome on Executive.
We ( I mean '03 owners) have them in black

1 - 5 of 5 Posts