·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D:D Proud owner of a new-to-me 2008 Burgman 400 :eek:ccasion5:

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome..........from the the desert around Palm Springs Ca.......So where you from?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boulder, Colorado!

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Boulder, Colorado!
Go back into User CP & click on edit your details & scroll down & put in your home town. That will let others know where you are from. You might be surprised that your not the only one from Boulder with a Burgman.;)

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I wonder how many people live in Burgman that have a boulder.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of Burgman ownership! Any questions you have can be answered here on BUSA!!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
By the way, did you put the cool patriotic decal on the bike? Really shows off nicely against the black. Sweet ride!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By the way, did you put the cool patriotic decal on the bike? Really shows off nicely against the black. Sweet ride!!!
Thanks!

An old gentleman from the US Navy owned the scooter before me and put the decals on prior to my ownership. I'm going to leave them on. Fitting because tomorrow is Independence Day!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I feel partially responsible for this. Velobuff and and I went out for a morning coffee and a Ride. He had not ridden a Burgman before. I gave my keys to him and said go up the canyon for 10 minutes and come back. He returned with the grin we are known for, and a month later introducing his new ride. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
367 Posts
I feel partially responsible for this. Velobuff and and I went out for a morning coffee and a Ride. He had not ridden a Burgman before. I gave my keys to him and said go up the canyon for 10 minutes and come back. He returned with the grin we are known for, and a month later introducing his new ride. :)
LOL! Well done Whodat!!!!;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts