Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know if anyone on here that go on BurgmanClub Russia

http://burgman-club.ru/

I'm upset that the guy from that website have youtube account stole a lot of my burgman videos like tutorial and stuff and post on his youtube channel without my permission... videos are not free. So just let you know... I am trying to have youtube take down videos on his channel, made me really mad

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I saw that on youtube, Mitch -- was kinda surprised why would somebody need to publish a copy of same video on the same internet resource. I thought first maybe for the sake of translation, but i didn't notice much translation either :confused:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Sorry to hear that Mic. You are right to pursue them. Your vids are excellent by the way, but you know that I hope! Thank you.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Youtube service should be able to cancel that account.

now I do encourage everybody here DO NOT TRY to access the URL posted, it contains MALWARE.

@micbergsma : I'd suggest to remove the link and add something like hXXt in front of the url to prevent users going straight to the site.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
I want to know if anyone on here that go on BurgmanClub Russia

http://burgman-club.ru/

I'm upset that the guy from that website have youtube account stole a lot of my burgman videos like tutorial and stuff and post on his youtube channel without my permission... videos are not free. So just let you know... I am trying to have youtube take down videos on his channel, made me really mad
they stole a bunch of my videos too, report them to youtube and they will take down the stolen / duplicated materials.

dealing with yourtube in itself can be a pain at times and time consuming.

good luck.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ldude

Ah yes I was going to contact you Ldude about that too, so disappointed...

I reported to youtube, hope to get everything fixed

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sorry to hear your of your probs, Mitch.
BTW- your videos have encouraged me to do all of my work so far.
(I need one showing how to adjust the valves on my K8 - ;) )

THANKS for all your videos! I watch a lot that aren't even Burgie related. You are very talented!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I had a look at the site and I'm not sure if these are the same guys who hosted me in Moscow in 2008.

In any case I would prefer to believe that the site is simply trying to make available IN ONE PLACE an international collection of Burgman resources for its readership, rather than deliberately plagiarising others work.

Maybe the best thing is to ask them simply to acknowledge original copyright - given the tiny #s of Burgman owners in Russia I doubt very much if the site owner is attempting to do this for profit purposes.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
they stole a bunch of my videos too, report them to youtube and they will take down the stolen / duplicated materials.

dealing with yourtube in itself can be a pain at times and time consuming.

good luck.
Just taking a moment to thank LeDude for all the stuff he has put up on the Burgman 650. Even though I have a Factory Shop Manual for my bike I go and watch his video's and then read his HowTo's before I start work on the bike. This saves me a lot of time over all.

Thanks,
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am also sorry to hear about the pirating of both your videos Mitch n LeDude. The videos have been an inspiration and a blessing. Many thanks to you both!!!

Mitch, I also like your signing videos! My daughter is taking a class at school in American Sign Language. I showed her the video and she thought it was great also. Perhaps your next signing video could be on common greetings ie hello,goodbye, how are you etc. thanks for all you all do for all of Burgman riders!

Felix the Cat
AKA Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts