Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to order a paper OEM service manual but want to know the actual part number. My dealer is outrageous so I thought I would try online. I could only find OEM manuals up through 2001 on Ron Ayers.

Thanks in advance.

Dee

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Thanks Paul!

I will call them tomorrow.

Dee

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Re: Thanks!

ScubaGirl said:
Thanks Paul!

I will call them tomorrow.

Dee
Be ready for a shock; I've heard that the price has recently gone up almost everywhere -- I think they're going for $35.00 or more now.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
I khave a manual for the 650k3if you will srnd me a personal nessage I will give you a priceI hope that you think is fair ride safe
dewight

·
Registered
138 Posts
I purchased a 650 service manual from a Suzuki dealer today and it was $57.91 plus tax. By the way, it does not have an index page, only chapter headings. You have to search for stuff. However, very thourough in pics and descriptions.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Actually, each chapter does have its own index. If you go to the chapter on "Engine", or the one for "Chassis" for instance, you will see that they each start off with an index. I haven't found it that hard to navigate through the manual.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Would the 2005 650 manual be out yet?

Wonder if there is an addendum for the Executive?
Windshield, ABS brakes service etc.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Dee - I have downloaded all the pdf files for the manual. They suck because someone (nicely) went through the trouble of scanning them and making them into the pdfs. It totals about 33 or 36 meg. If you have the bandwith, email space, and the time, lemme know via pm and I'll attach them to an email to you. They are not that clear, visually, but the directions are definitely discernable.
peet

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Dee,

For the amount of work that you will be doing, the printed manual is the way to go. I started with the PDF version. The clarity of the pictures in the printed manual are worth the cost. The verbal descriptions of tasks to be performed are some times less than crystal clear, so you definitely need to study the pictures along with the text.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts