Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live near Los Angeles international Airport. I like to ride along the coast.
I went on a scooter rally, but all were vespas. I would like to meet some
maxi scooter owners. if interested e-mail me. [email protected]
I have a silver burgman 400.
thanks,
Tony :)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Tony. Glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Heya Tony.
I used to live in Malibu, but I'm in Pismo now mostly. There is a guy goes by MikeS on the Yahoo Burgman 400 group or SoCalMike on usenet (alt.scooter) here. He's a good guy, very knowledgable scooter wise, commutes on his silver '03 400 every day. Lives near Long Beach. Hit him up and he might ride with you. There's some here from the valley and inland as well. Have fun.

Peace.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Tony

WELCOME to the forum :hello2:

Look forward to hearing more of you and the silver burg!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hey Tony... I'm in west Van Nuys and do some 'short' (about 100 miles) rides through Calabasas & Agoura via Mulholland, then Malibu along PCH to Neptune's Net for lunch then out to Camarillo & back. Are you ever out that way? Where do you typically ride? 'Long rides' (about 300 miles) are usually through Angeles Crest and back.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yet another potential member for our "Rare Burgers" SoCal scooter gang. :D

I've got the jackets on order.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Don't forget About me!!!!!

We should arrange a get togheter!!!

Count me in, I used to lice Garden Grove, I moved to Orange, CA

Ric

·
Registered
822 Posts
Lets plan something where we can make that happen!! It would be a first for the forum if we could get half a dozen or more together for a group ride. Perhaps we should start with our availabilities. The only day I have free is Sundays since I work 6 days/week. Any takers for Sundays?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ojai rally this in october

check this rally I will post all info soon. this is mainly a vespa run
but I believe anyone can join in.

·
Registered
51 Posts
chuck807 said:
Lets plan something where we can make that happen!! It would be a first for the forum if we could get half a dozen or more together for a group ride. Perhaps we should start with our availabilities. The only day I have free is Sundays since I work 6 days/week. Any takers for Sundays?
I can do most Sundays. Count me in. 8)

·
Registered
822 Posts
CINCNORAD said:
chuck807 said:
I can do most Sundays. Count me in. 8)
Cool! I wonder if we should be posting this in a different forum instead of just the 400 forum (I wonder how many 650 folks actually peruse this particular forum)?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Topic moved from the 400 forum to the Ralleys and Gathering forum.

Chuck,

I'd guess most of the 'regulars' on the forum read all the topics. I know that I read every post. Took me awhile when I first joined to "get caught up". :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts