Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering since the BurgmanUSA.com store is closed thru cafe press if anyone else is going to sell the items. They looked better than the Burgmanriders.com t-shirts. JC

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Last I heard was it would be closed for a while for the details of the transition get worked out and then possibly reopen. :roll:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
At the rate that things are going, the only thing I see them selling are more ads. I can not foresee them taking the time to sell any items as it would require time and effort.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I have a factory stock windshield I just removed to replace with the Givi........!!!!! Fits a Burgman +7 400 Anyone interested.??????? PM me....... Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
Can you wear it as a tee shirt? :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
No, I say it would be better suited as a kilt :blackeye:

For now ebay has a few burgman related items but not much. Think I saw a watch and maybe a wall clock. Still have a spare of those burgman 400 die cast models.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Chet_Benson said:
Can you wear it as a tee shirt? :thumbup:
Only if you buy two of them and string em together like a sandwich board................. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
TechArtGuy said:
No, I say it would be better suited as a kilt :blackeye:
wow.!!! YOU MUST HAVE NO MODESTY TO WEAR A TRANSPARENT KILT...... :lol: :lol:
For now ebay has a few burgman related items but not much. Think I saw a watch and maybe a wall clock. Still have a spare of those burgman 400 die cast models.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Well, I've never claimed to be moddest :twisted:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts