Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To me those factory chrome mirrors just don't look right. If anyone agrees and has changed their mirrors I'd like to see what you did. Please tell me if you used aftermarket or some other OEM mirror. Thanks,

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just found some inexpensive aftermarket mirrors online that look pretty good. I'm going to order and when they arrive, and if I like them I'll post a picture and tell everyone how to buy them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I also like the ones for the Honda with the built in turn leds. That Ebay link mentions a few different threading options (10mm standard or reverse thread, also an adapter for 8mm).
What would my 08 400 be?
Do the Silverwing and Burgmans have the same threads?
Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Muse said:
I fitted a pair of mirrors that look like those on a vstrom and they had led indicators on them as well. It now gets noticed by the other riders on big cruisers.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/dscn0776f.jpg/
Where did you connect your wires to your Burgman?
How much work was it and what body parts did you need to remove to complete the job?
Thanks

·
Registered
280 Posts
mirror leds connected to wiring from front indicator globes.just need to remove front panel and handle bar panels not hard job took a couple hours taking it easy.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here are my new mirrors. They look great, and they work great. You can get them from any Parts Unlimited dealer (that would be just about any Scooter/Motorcycle dealer) for about $12 ea. The parts numbers are 20-29671 LH and 20-29672 RH. They are mfg under the brand name Emgo. They have been selling MC parts for years.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts

These are some Oval Shape that i found on EBAY,

there much Bigger then Stock and has a better Shape..

Gary L,

·
Registered
367 Posts
gkgeiger said:
Here are my new mirrors. They look great, and they work great. You can get them from any Parts Unlimited dealer (that would be just about any Scooter/Motorcycle dealer) for about $12 ea. The parts numbers are 20-29671 LH and 20-29672 RH. They are mfg under the brand name Emgo. They have been selling MC parts for years.
Those Emgos are the same ones I used as replacements on my 2005 400. I have not yet purchased replacements for my 2011 (mostly because I have not had much chance to ride over the winter so the chrome ones have not bugged me as badly). I really enjoyed the Emgos and think they blend so much better with the tupperware clad Burgman than the chrome stockers. Those always looked out of place on the 400 to me. :thumbup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here ya go
[attachment=2:2ezwtn2i]Burgman adds 013.jpg[/attachment:2ezwtn2i]
[attachment=1:2ezwtn2i]140.jpg[/attachment:2ezwtn2i]
[attachment=0:2ezwtn2i]DSCN1286.jpg[/attachment:2ezwtn2i]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.