Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read the review and it sounds great. has anyone else bought the corbin seat? I know there is probably a 4-6 week wait. I was just curious.
I will probably go with a corbin myself. the stock seat is a little cramped.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I think several people have bought it. One guy hated it - others like it. That's pretty typical for Corbin seats. I happen to like them - I've owned several. Use the "Search" link at the top of the forum page and search for 'Corbin'. You'll get about 60 hits to browse through.

·
Registered
520 Posts
bean said:
I have read the review and it sounds great. has anyone else bought the corbin seat? I know there is probably a 4-6 week wait. I was just curious.
I will probably go with a corbin myself. the stock seat is a little cramped.
Got mine last week. Had a small tear you probably wouldn't even notice and was missing mounting bolts. My local upholsterer only wanted $20.00 to "fix" it but I ate a LOT more out of MY pocket to ship it to Corbin to be replaced. This way I can sell it as a brand NEW seat, NOT a "repaired" seat. For ME, it gave me too much leg room, & moved me too far back and away from the handlebars. I adjusted the bars but just didn't like it as much. The SEAT comfort was AMAZING however! It finally gave my old butt a "pocket" to sit IN instead of on. If I just had long legs and arms, you'd never get me out of that sucker.
For the record, I bought from Oneida Suzuki who I am in a "DISPUTE" with. They have not returned my e mails or phone calls, CORBIN has ALSO NEVER RETURNED MY E MAILS OR PHONE CALLS. Last instruction I ever received was to send it to Corbin "AT MY OWN EXPENSE" for replacement. This is what I did. I will nevery buy any product from Corbin OR Oneida Suzuki again after being a GOOD customer of both for 20+ years.
When I get my new seat back, it's for sale. Mike

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Pappy said:
When I get my new seat back, it's for sale. Mike
Dibs!!!!

Pappy, I'm sending you a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts