Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any other Burgman owners down here in the Tucson area? I went to my local dealer & they said they can't keep the Burgys in stock.....but I have yet to see another one on the road. What gives?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hey there Bill:
We have lots of members from your area as members on this forum. In fact I would probably say your area is the most represented here. Go up to the top of the page and click on memberlist. You can search through the listings and contact the people there via PM(private message). Happy Hunting!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Allwalk

I've tried the member list - unfortunately there are lots of profiiles that don't include a location. I've heard from flintbobbi & would like to schedule a ride but haven't had a chance to figure out my time schedule yet

·
Registered
857 Posts
eight of us in AZ

Hey Bud and AJ. There are eight of us in Arizona, from what the profiles list. Three in Tucson, 1 each in Casa Grande, Oro Valley (?), Phoenix, and 2 in Mesa.

I'm definitely headed on a trip next Sunday. I likely will be headed to Tucson. I'm planning on an all day trip to see some of the beautiful sites in the area. Can't wait. Looks like summer is definitely here, with temps in the low to mid 80's all week. I don't think i'm traveling for work, so off I go. Spring training baseball on Saturday (go Cubs!) or i'd be off on that day riding around as well.

Send me a message (anyone) if you want to ride along or meet along the way. I plan on leaving early Sunday, hit some of the sites on the way to Tucson. Lunch in Tucson, and head east for some of the sites. Hope to be more specific in my planning later this week. I still want to get up to LV to see Brian sometime this summer, but i'm not sure exactly when...

Flint

1 - 5 of 5 Posts