Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All set to pop for new 650..asked the dealer how many units he'd sold in last year..he said 12 or so..couldn't prove by me..have only seen one in the Greater New Orleans area..Really feel like the ole Lone Ranger..Pete

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
I know how you feel. i've been watching for other Burgmans and only seen one of the road in several months. You don't really see that many scoots riding around in Mid Tennessee.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Same in Omaha, NE. The Omaha dealer has done well with Burman sales, and there is another dealer that sells them right across the river in Council Bluffs, IA. Finally saw another one on the road last week. Of course I was in my darn car at the time. :?

In a city of 400,000 people, the number of Burgmans on the road compared to other vehicles is a very tiny percentage. But I'd sure like to meet up with a couple of other owners.

·
Registered
969 Posts
To me it seems, if you ain't riding a cruiser or a sportbike or a Wing, you just ain't gonna meet many bikes like yours, whatever you ride.

Case in point: two of my friends have V-Stroms. Both ride often. I've seen one out - once. I've only seen one other V-Strom on the road. With all the SV-s out there, I've only come across one.

I've actually seen 3 Burgers out since I've had mine. (Rode with Roger Buente when he stopped to meet.) I figure that's pretty good odds.

Steve

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I saw one other Yellow V-Strom this season, when I was riding through the Black Hills in South Dakota. Of course, I was riding my Blue Burgman at the time. And when I saw the one Blue Burgman in Omaha last week, I was driving my car. I just can't get it right... :?

If you want to see a lot of machines like yours, Scootercade or a similar scooter rally is the place to go. About two days into the Scootercade event, I started feeling mainstream. :shock: Scooters everywhere!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Rider in Louisiana

Howdy, I'm in Baton Rouge. Just got my Burgman Saturday, rode it home and to work today. Loving it. Call me or email me and see if we can't get together sometime. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts