Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if any of you have heard recent information on Clearview windshields for the Burgman 400? I do want to purchase a bigger windshield, and would like to compare Clearview versus Givi. Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
254 Posts
Clearview for AN-400

Sent them 2 e-mails in the last week on their web site and NO response!
The silence is DEAFENING!! If you hear something let me know!!

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Aug. 18 email

Here's what I got from them on Aug. 18:

Thanks for getting with us. We are in the process of designing a shield for the Burgman 400. We are hoping to have it ready within a couple of months. I will let you know when we get close to having them ready to go.

Thanks
John Lauk

Clearview Shields
303-838-0886
800-798-6089
[email protected]
Patti

·
Registered
24 Posts
Windscreens for 400

Same old story from Clearview. I waited for a year for their "soon to come" version for my Burgman 400...but, nuthin'!
So, I finally sprung for the Givi, after reading review after review on the Forum about the pros & cons of the Laminar Lip or Givi. As many have stated...every rider is different, and what is a good solution for one isn't necessarily for someone else.
But, I've got to say...now I just ride down the street smiling, man! My Givi windscreen is BETTER than I ever thought possible! It has been PERFECTO for me, at all speeds and in all conditions. I have experienced none of the negative effects that others have, and all my riding problems were solved by the Givi! (I am 5'11" with a 31" inseam, 195 lbs.)
Then, when I added the Givi E52 topcase...my 'big blue burgman' is now the perfect ride. Thanks to everyone who posted over the past year in discussion of all the mods...your opinions finally led to my decisions...and, man, am I a happy guy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts