Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,385 Posts
I am inclined to go along with the first two posts but first I have to ask myself who else gets hurt if I go down ?
If I had no responsibility to family and If I wanted it enough then I guess I would.
On the other hand maybe a compromise, a Burgman three wheeler to keep everyone happy :wink:

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Never had one but as I get closer to 70 I think about them more & more (wonder why) . :?
I understand from reading and talking to a few owners that once you get the "hang" of riding them there a lot of fun and far more stable then I would have thought . :D

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Trikes are every bit as dangerous as two wheels. Same road hazards, traffic, and dumb crivers. Fast and even moderate turns are problematic on trikes, and you might make the argument that bikes are better and safer in turns.
All of what you say is true. But that's not the point. What do you do if you love to ride except holding a bike up not only becomes hard but also pain full. . So long as I am not a danger to anyone I want to ride. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.