Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a good set of riding boots. The problem is, where can I find large sizes? Depending on the make, I wear anywhere from a 16 to an 18!!!! HELP!!! It is hard enough finding sneakers to wear, let alone motorcycle boots. Also, I am looking for a good protective jacket. It gets fairly hot and humid here in the Ohio Valley during the summer. Spring and Fall are pretty cool. One more thing, what about good rain gear? What do you all recomend? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, thanks for the help. I found several things from both links that I am definetley interested in. Man I just love this forum!!!!

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
JD,

I wear a size 14, and it has always been difficult to find good motorcycle boots to fit me. I have a set of Corbin boots that I bought last year. They are now out of the boot market & were selling off their existing stock at a good discount. They are simply the best riding boots I've ever had. But the largest size was a 13 1/2 - since they are sized a bit small they fit me fine. Anyone else who needs a great pair of riding boots might check to see if they have any left. (Yes, it is the seat manufacturer.)

Anyway, if you find a source for real motorcycle boots in large sizes JD, be sure to let us know. The Corbins won't last forever...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts