Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 and I love it! Its the scooter that brought back traditional scootering back to the states for the first time since 1982. The Genuine Scooter Company of Chicago kept the promise that Piaggio (vespa) broke and brought the steel bodied PX150 back. Only now, 5 years after promising to do so, is the PX back and at $1000 bucks more than a Stella.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Yeah,

I have an older Vespa and I saw the Stella at the Seattle bike show a couple of years ago. These must be manufactured in India. The newer Vespas are quite beautiful as only Italians have the flair and style to design such good looking scoots. I like my PX200E (1986) and it is brave of Vespa to re-enter this highly competitive US/Canada market. The local guys here in Vancouver are expanding and with the price of gas, they sold everything in their store. You have to place an order cause nothings available so I heard.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2003 that I really enjoy. I got the urge for a real Vespa after I got it and bought a Malossi kitted 85 Vespa T5. After I rode the Vespa I realized what the Stella people meant by their claim that the Stella "Shifts like buttah". The T5 is way harder to shift. The Stella is probably going to be my one and only small scooter shortly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts