Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dang.. where were you last year??

Hi.. i just moved from columbus up here to Michigan to be near family and work at a great job.. Have fun everyone. Maybe I can get a group started up here? Tom

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Hey All,

As you can see from the "General Discussion" thread, I'm picking up my '03 silver 400 this Tuesday. Will be back Thursday or Friday. I would then definitely want to get together.

Granville's about 20 minutes east of Columbus - right next to Newark/Heath

db

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
OK - I've got my 400. Drove to Lancaster and met Poboy (Dave) and his friend. That was really nice. So are we going to make this happen?

I'll be in Mason, OH the 19th and 20th watching some tennis. I take my bike in the 22nd for its 4000 mile maintenance (though I'll probably have close to 5000 on it by then). Other than that it looks like I'm free to go whenever you all want to.

db

·
Registered
5 Posts
Live in Lebanon, Oh

I live about an hour and a half south of columbus. I just bought my Burgman 650 about two weeks ago. Would love to go riding some time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ohio rides

I bought a 650 about a month ago.
I am very interested in rides. I am taking the Tues and Wed after Labor Day off to take a couple night trip. If anything gets put together let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts