Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had velcro and a cheap plastic cupholder from Walmart on my old Burgman. Now that I have an Executive, I thought of getting a classier cupholder. Any ideas on where to get a cupholder for a Burgman 650? JC

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
[attachment=0:an5kc5v7]3004461-649963-girl-with-cup-sitting-in-the-bed.jpg[/attachment:an5kc5v7]

This one looks pretty classy! :wink:
(Sorry, couldn't help myself!!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice thought, but the cost would be prohibitive! JC

·
Registered
83 Posts
I use a RAM mount and cupholder. I purchased it from Motorcycle Larry. I also purchased the brake reservoir ball mount. I'm very pleased with it.

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
rif said:
I use a RAM mount and cupholder. I purchased it from Motorcycle Larry. I also purchased the brake reservoir ball mount. I'm very pleased with it.
Thats what I have.. works fine

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great question with not alot of feed back. It is an item needed for Touring hopefully someone will have a good answer with a quality product.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Well I thought two very appropriate hyperlinks with recommends as to their efficacy is pretty good. :shock:

Especially so, when those solutions were forthcoming within 24 hours during a weekend when everyone is out riding.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
jcdorz said:
In my limited experience the acquisition cost is not too bad, but the running costs are a killer. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
And another thing, what do you guys do with your cigarette while taking a drink on the move?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
NormanB I hold just it between my index and middle finger. :thumbup:
Although one time when I was sitting at a red light I did have a gentleman in the next lane ask me if I could put my cigarette out as the smoke bothered him. I live in Florida it's hot hear and he had to role his window down to ask.

·
Registered
562 Posts
model28a said:
NormanB I hold just it between my index and middle finger. :thumbup:
Although one time when I was sitting at a red light I did have a gentleman in the next lane ask me if I could put my cigarette out as the smoke bothered him. I live in Florida it's hot hear and he had to role his window down to ask.
bwa hahahaha, It's funny when people do things like that without really thinking them through, what was your response?

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I was joking but seriously you can really 'smell the stink' when you come up behind a car and the driver is smoking.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
willajabir said:
jcdorz said:
But I must say, if you can afford it, it's well worth it :D
Since I've been married 23 yrs-the cost is really prohibitive! JC

·
Registered
562 Posts
NormanB said:
I was joking but seriously you can really 'smell the stink' when you come up behind a car and the driver is smoking.
It ticks me off when they ash and throw the butts out the window, get an ashtray for crying out loud, or don't smoke. It is technically littering and can be fined with up to $500.00 penalty but it's not really enforced (hopefully that will change)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
If you have not made up your mind on the cup holder, check out this one. Several members have it. It is the frame, bent drilled and painted. Just add the cup-holder of your choice. There are many choices and this allows to change holders. I had one simular to this before, but the holder I made broke. My dad makes these.

http://burgmanbrothers.com/farkles.html

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have it and LIKE IT. I have had the ram mount and my water bottle was too tall. This one fits.

Bakeisback said:
If you have not made up your mind on the cup holder, check out this one. Several members have it. It is the frame, bent drilled and painted. Just add the cup-holder of your choice. There are many choices and this allows to change holders. I had one simular to this before, but the holder I made broke. My dad makes these.

http://burgmanbrothers.com/farkles.html

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I personally use the Ram Mount as it fits my McDonald's Sweet Tea cup perfectly.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts