Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting my AN650 within a couple of weeks and wanted to know if there were any other riders in the Denver,CO area.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool. Hopefully we can get together and ride soon. I am very impressed with this forum. People are very respectful and helpful. I would go as far as to say that this forum influenced my decision regarding the AN650.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi min2
Welcome to the forum.:hello2:
Did you get a test ride before deciding to purchase?
Look forward to hearing more from you
Oh and start exercising those 'grin' muscles - you will appreciate the investment! :D

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
If I remember, the ride from Denver to Colorado Springs was all uphill and at a pretty good slope. The 4 cylinder saturn I was in at the time could not do any better than 50ish on much of that trip.

My point? Excellent chance to try out the power mode if you ride to the Springs.. You'll make up the extra gas it uses on the rerturn trip.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My wife and I are up the hill in Breckenridge. We have a 650 and are picking up a Piaggo X-9 next week.
Anyone going to Cyclefest at Copper Mtn. the 19th, 20th, 21st? This event 2003 is where we first test rode the Burgman 650.

http://www.cyclefestco.com

Kim

·
Registered
69 Posts
Unfortunately, its the same weekend as the Cripple Creek American Vet Rally and Festival :(

We are already making plans to ride up with a bunch of metrics and MY scoot :D

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Ah, memories!

I hope you find a bunch of friends and ride those hills! The ride to the Springs would be a lot of fun! I don' remember it being too bad for my car but your Burg will blow away anyone doing 50!

I miss living in Colorado. I've been in MI for going on 7 years and still think about living in CO just about every week. Enjoy yourself and be sure to take advantage of everything the area has to offer...especially on your Burg.

Good luck and have fun.

Jay

·
Registered
1 Posts
Denver/Colorado Springs area rider here!

Hello there! I am new to the forum and have had my Burgman 400 for 2 months now. I live in Parker and work in the DTC.

I would be interested in CO rides if you guys want to get together some time.

Will post more later and some pictures as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mike,

I ran thru Parker yesterday before riding up to Black Hawk. I can't wait for CDOT to get Hwy 6 cleared of the rocks so I can through Clear Creek Canyon again

PM me when you guys are ready to go for a ride. I'm only an hour south, and thats just a warm up :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
If I was still in Keystone I would rie, but I'm 1,700 miles away.
Man I miss that place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts