Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you own a Burgman 650 and live the Central Florida area, let me know so we can possibly get a small group of us together for a ride or two. Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Northern FL here.

Guess Tallahassee is a bit to far north for a group ride, but if you ever get up this way drop me a line. Have fun with your Burgie. :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Group Ride

Thanks for the response. If I get up your way, I'll let you know. . . and you can do the same if you are down in the Orlando area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ocoee,Fl here..................

I see you are from Orlando,we are close Ocoee to be exact. I'm looking to get a new or used 650 for my wife. Where did you get your scoot? Thanks Gary...........

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought my new '04 Burgman 650 several months ago at the end of December at the Longwood Suzuki dealer. The other day, one of the reps said they had a couple of '05 Burgman 650 in the back that they haven't unboxed yet. Good luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thursday night at Oldtown ride

Let me know if you would be interested in going to old town this thursday for bike night. I just picked up a blue 05 650 at cycle riders for my wife.If you can't make it, we can try this weekend,There are few guys we ride with almost every saturday, we visit the honda dealer in winter garden for there free hotdogs and drinks. viper

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like fun. Thanks for the invite. Regarding this Saturday, where are you meeting and what time do you plan on leaving?

·
Registered
13 Posts
this saturday's ride

I will let you know concerning the meeting place this saturday, usually we meet for breakfast at a perkins or denny's then head out. We normally ride about 50 miles give or take. Where are you located? We are off maguire in ocoee. viper

1 - 10 of 10 Posts