Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get into the trunk, is it possible to access the cable for the trunk latch up towards the front of the bike by the ignition and then pull it to unlock the trunk?

I read it runs along the right side, so is it possible to take the plastics off on the right side and find the cable to manually pull it?

I know about the rear access trunk latch cable location reached by pulling off the back plastic but I cannot access the trunk and there is a small rack that holds on the little black plastic piece that can be removed to use a hanger or tool to pull the latch open. Can it be access from the front or somewhere along the sides? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
89 Posts
When I first joined I was advised to preform the cable mod and got right on it.

Got a long fishing leader, then something else came up so I removed the cable lock 2 screws and just left it as is. fortunately I live out in the sticks and so far no one messed with my stuff.

·
Premium Member
19,084 Posts
Even my stobborn self has learned to listen to those of good will who know more than me - and I did the seat mod right away :)

Thanks to this gentleman, actually :cool:
when I was born there were only 48 states, 2 yeaars later we had 50, the seat release reminder is my greatest contribution after that (I kinda peaked early)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts