Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!! My name is Stephen and this is my first post on this forum. I have been lurking around the past few days and decided to go ahead and join this group. I am truly amazed by all the information that
is available here. Until about 2 weeks ago, I never even knew that the Burgman existed. I walked into a scooter shop located near my hometown looking for something bigger than a 49cc. I have owned several of these but want something larger. The guy at the shop showed me several 250cc scooters and a 500 that may be released later this year. I immediately
became interested in the larger displacement scoots. He then showed me some pics from this site, and I fell in love with the Burgman. I may just have to buy one this summer, at least I will have someone close to ride with, if he ever gets his Burgman!! (Just kidding JD) I think I will go with the 650, but I'd like to see both of them in person first.

·
Registered
925 Posts
STEPHEN!!!!! It's about time you joined us!! Very funny comment you made about me. I tell you what, you can buy a Burgman for both of us :wink: J/K. Anyways, i'm glad to see you on here finally. You need to stop by the shop sometime this week, got some new scooters in, you may just want one.. :D Oh, and by the way, your new helmet will be here tomorrow, so pick it up or i'm gonna keep it for myself. :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey Stephen,

Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Stephen. Glad to have you join us.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Lil'ScooterMan said:
I immediately became interested in the larger displacement scoots. He then showed me some pics from this site, and I fell in love with the Burgman. .
Hi Stephen

Welcome to the forum :hello2:

I see you have adapted quickly to the style of the forum. :D

I found the comment that I have retained in your quote particularly interesting (Bryan!!) - which dealer?

Look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Stephen and welcome to the forum.

Norman I believe the shop he visited is where JD works/or owns.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Oh great....just what we need....Another Indiana nanna nanna - eon! :wink:

(Just thinking of that play...Gary Indiana Indiana....!)

Welcome home slice!

Go big! Get the AN 850 ZOMBIE!!

Oh that's right - those aren't available yet... :twisted:

Joking aside, thanks for signing in, and WELCOME!!

Pedz.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Welcome, Stephen!

Stephan (96.6 miles west o' ye.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Norman,
Allwalk is correct. The shop I was referring to is the one where JD works. I have purchased a scooter and a few accessories from them. I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm greetings I have received here. Hopefully I can learn alot more about the Burgman scooters here before I decide to buy one. Thanks everyone. Stephen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts