Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Missouri, Joplin
Just purchased a 2012 Burgman 650 from Bartlesville Cycle. It is the Pearl White one! Had only 4,334mi on it. I would have liked to purchase a 2013, but to rich for my blood! Lol Now I have for sale, 2002 Honda Reflex 250 no/ABS, GIVI windshield, GIVI SR18M for monolock top box which is installed, (perfect install), the topbox I have is not included, 1,350mi..
I bought this 1yr ago with only 136mi on it. The man I bought it from used it on the back of a motorhome. You can see where he had a strap around it. I have gone through it and all maintenance is up to date. Valves adj., Rotella Syn 5W40 in engine, Royal Purple 75W90 in the rear drive. Drives great and runs strong. I would take this to California without hesitation. $2350
Call me Cell# 417-437-5551 Scott

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
:wave: Welcome Scott from out in California.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
welcome

Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

·
Registered
77 Posts
Scooter fans in Los Angeles say welcome!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the "Welcome" party!

Does anyone know of any scooter rallies within a 0-200mi near me? I've never attended any BMW rallies and I am a MOA member for 20yrs.. Owned 14 different BMW's, and the scooter has bit me. The Honda Reflex250 that I just sold was and is a great machine for what it is. Way less complicated than Burg650. That is my biggest bitch, plus fuel mileage. I don't know how guys say they are averaging 48-55mpg. My high was 52.5mpg and I was turtleing it all the way. Just riding it normal, I get about 45mpg....

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Does anyone know of any scooter rallies within a 0-200mi near me? I've never attended any BMW rallies and I am a MOA member for 20yrs.. Owned 14 different BMW's, and the scooter has bit me. The Honda Reflex250 that I just sold was and is a great machine for what it is. Way less complicated than Burg650. That is my biggest bitch, plus fuel mileage. I don't know how guys say they are averaging 48-55mpg. My high was 52.5mpg and I was turtleing it all the way. Just riding it normal, I get about 45mpg....
http://www.meetup.com/LetsRide417/

This is a little bit of a ride, but it looks like this group has some rally rides coming up. Not sure how they'd feel about scooters though. You might want to email the organizer ahead of time.

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
There has been a Scooter Rally in Eureka Springs, ARK.
every Summer/Fall for over 20 years.
Check out the thread Rallys & Gatherings for STO...
Scootin' The Ozarks...coming up in Sept.
The rally has changed names & leadership over the years,
but many of the participants are the same folks...lots of
experience...they know what they're doin'.
About 100 miles from you....:hello1:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Scootin' The Ozarks has been around a long time and they do it pretty well:

http://scoottheozarks.proboards.com/

Deadline for early registration is April 1st, so sign up before Tuesday!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts