Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 400 in July, have about 750 miles on it so far. Am enjoying more every time I go out for a ride. I'm really waiting for it to cool down some so the rides will be more pleasant and the chances of thunderstorms will be less. As my screen name suggests, I am a minister and as such not able to do the typical club rides that take place on Sunday mornings. I'm hoping that there will be more riders in the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete area so that we can get a club organized.

I find it amazing that the Suzuki dealers and sales people have so little knowledge of their own product. The only person at my dealer who had ever riden a Burgman was the service manager, who only rode it to move it from the back of the lot to the front driveway.

One would think that if the scooter was marketed better, there would be more riders, meaning more after-market products, better prices, a market for used scooters, etc., etc., ..... Maybe Suzuki will wake up and realize they have a real winner on their hands and actually do some advertising.

Ride safe and sane folks, The Florida rev

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Welcome Florida Rev. I ditto on the hot weather/cooler weather since Im from Las Vegas. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Another Florida person!

Hello Florida Rev!

My name is Dee and I'm from the North Orlando area. Trying to talk my husband into letting me get a Burg...I'll come to Tampa area to ride...love the West coast beaches. I'm a church going girl so Sundays are out for me as well. Saturdays work though!

Dee

·
Registered
793 Posts
cool daddy-O

If Suzuki would do Burgman service training, demos and rides instead of deep-pocket sponsor racing, Burgman's would do better sales.
At least two Japanese websites tout the Burgman as the wave of the future.

Tongue in cheek:
The Florida climate has arrived in California. Chads are in the air.

Hey Rev - What is a Typical Club Ride? Do they smoke, swear or just dance?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts