Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after riding harley and trumps for over 38 yrs., my bad back made me sell my last Fat Boy a couple of yrs. ago, but the need for wind in the face doesn't leave. I've been lurking on this list and others since I first heard of the Burgman 650, and turned a good friend on to them, which he bought one that day!
I've been low on funds, but with his letting me ride his many times, I've gotten the obsession real bad as of late, so I'm in the process of selling off any and all other toys that stand in the way of me making the purchase soon!!!
I've been lucky enough to be able to ride my buddy's Burgman " Ingrid" for the past ten days, and all I can say is that I can't wait any more!!
Ride is so sweet it doesn't hurt my back even after long rides, and everything about these "scooters" is just about perfect, as you owners already know!
I hope to be able to swing something in the next couple of months, as business is picking up for me, and I sure will be a happy camper again to be in the "wind" here in the Space Coast area of Florida!!
I love all the info that others have posted here, and I already have my wish list of goodies ready to order as soon as I get my Burgman 650.
Does anyone know if the Executive model will be coming out for the 2005 model year here in the states?
Yeah, back in the wind again = good for my soul!!!
Jim :lol:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Jim,

Welcome to BurgmanUSA. I know what you mean. I sold my last motorcycle when I moved from Connecticut to Nebraska two years ago. I wasn't going to get another one... That lasted about 6 months. I bought two new Suzuki's last year. I'm having a ball with them. Riding IS good for the soul!

·
Registered
969 Posts
All of us 'over 50's are going to have to get together for a ride someday. :wink:

Wind - yeah; riding - uh, huh; soul - ewe betcha! 8)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hope you manage to get your own Burgman soon. As far as info on the '05's, it hasn't been released yet. Possibly another month and we should know about the 05 models.

Like my signature says " 4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul"

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your purchase.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts