Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a short hello from KY. My SO bought a new 400 recently and, as she isn't quite ready for the highways yet, I've been the designated driver for our adventures. Now I've ridden motorcycles for 40+ years and have been curious about the new scoots for some time. Having put 400 miles on her new one I am completely convinced that this is the way to go. Lovin every minute of it. Now I've got to find the one that's right for me.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Garth - welcome.

Try the 650 if you can - and compare to the 400. Very different machines - but both enormous fun.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Garth,

Welcome :hello2: You've got to get her driving the 400. Has she taken the MSF course yet? If you like the 400 you'll love the 650 :D

Janine :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Don't I know you??????? Hey, Thay had a used Black 650 over at Bell's Suzuki last week. Also had a new silver one. Welcome

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Garthsgarden. Glad to have you join us. Be sure to tell you SO to drop by the forums too. ;)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Garth and welcome to the forum. Make sure you tell your SO to join and offer her opinions as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts