1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
Looks like a fun road to ride.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
My Burgy is afraid of heights. It wouldn't go near that edge.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I guess I missed something! Those are great pictures. Where were you riding? I don't recall any tunnels in the mountains where we rode, so I guess you will have to show us sometime.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I know I am crazy but I love heights. It's call the W road and it goes around the side of Signal Mountain and brings you up the other side. Mel I was thinking about you on the ride, wishing I had asked, but it was sorta a last minute thing Saturday morning (my entire life is a last minute thing lol). I just had to get a picture of my scoot on the edge. I've been up there a few times before and its one of my favorite roads. It is a pretty insane though being that curvy with all the traffic that uses it.

The tunnels were all in Chattanooga and East Ridge, I think we found every tunnel and bridge and rode them lol... It was our goal for the day, the W road was a distraction. We rode by the spaceship house on Signal Mountain to since the guys had never seen it. Pretty awesome and it looks like someone was finally living in it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I would love to tour that spaceship house! Heck, if we didn't have so much stuff I would love to live in it. My wife would object to going up and down the stairs, and my dogs would have to get use to them, but inside would be a blast. I imagine that the view is good too. I think it would be nice to have a metal deck around it also, with glass inserts in the railing.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to tour that spaceship house! Heck, if we didn't have so much stuff I would love to live in it. My wife would object to going up and down the stairs, and my dogs would have to get use to them, but inside would be a blast. I imagine that the view is good too. I think it would be nice to have a metal deck around it also, with glass inserts in the railing.
It has a balcony on the back looking out over the mountains, its pretty big inside, I found pictures of it online once let me see if I can find that link again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts