Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the new 650 on April 29/04. It would have been nice if my salesman had a clue but never the less I'm thrilled. The bike is actually for my wife. We sold her mint 90 Honda Pacifis Coast and so far it looks like this may be a better bike all around. I myself have been riding for about 35 years and am currently on a 03, dual plug, BMW 1150GS. With the Burgman in the garage I may not be putting so many miles on the BMW.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Penquino said:
We sold her mint 90 Honda Pacific Coast and so far it looks like this may be a better bike all around. I myself have been riding for about 35 years and am currently on a 03, dual plug, BMW 1150GS. With the Burgman in the garage I may not be putting so many miles on the BMW.
Yah... Happened to me. I have to remember to start my DL1000 V-Strom occasionally to circulate the oil through the engine. I mostly ride the V-Strom when the Burgman is in the shop (which isn't a whole lot).

I almost bought a slightly used Honda Pacific Coast in 1997, but I ended up with the '95 Kawasaki Concours that was sitting next to it instead. I rode them back to back - about a half hour apiece. The Connie was much more powerful, and seemed to provide better wind protection for my tall self (it was a raw, cold day when I rode them). But before the test rides, I had pretty much convinced myself that the PC was the logical choice.

Just curious. How does the underseat trunk on the Burgman compare to the underbody trunk on the PC?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Luggage space

I'm not sure what the actual liter capacity is of the PC but I would have to say that there is more overall room in the PC and also more packing friendly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts