Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8) It is with LARGE goosebumps that I report that as of today there is a brand new Blue 2005 Burgman 400 sitting in my garage. I was a bit reluctant to let my 2004 Tonka Truckus Yellow Ruckus go to a new home, but when the time came to move up, this forum helped me to decide which direction to go. Thanks for being here.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Welcome, Duster!

Just curious: Was your Ruckus a big 250 or the small one? I moved up from a Honda 250 Elite. My reason, besides the fact that the Elite was not running, was to get a machine that could handle highway speeds comfortably.

You'll love your 400. Great choice!

Dave B.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Congrats on the new 400. Love the name you gave your old Ruckus and really looking forward to what you call the 400.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Congratulations on the new Burgman 400 Duster.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Tonka Truckus Yellow Ruckus was the original 50cc model. Served me well since April 2004. Needed an alternative mode of transportation in case my ailing pickup broke down. Sure did too. The Ruck got me to work & back 18 & 1/2 miles each way for 3 weeks while major motor repairs were made to the pickup. Rode the Ruck to work from time to time even when repairs were done. Big Ruckus got too expensive..spent my dollars on a Burgman instead. On the Ruckus Central website on the PICTURE link you can find a picture of me on the Ruckus & the seat replacement that I did....tractor seat. Thanks for the nice welcome to this new home. :)

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, it would be better to go to http://www.battlescooter.com & select the PICTURES link to see a picture of me on the Ruckus. The notation with the picture will direct you to the TECH link where there is a closeup picture of the seat & mounting plate. :lol:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome to the group from another Texan. I am scooterless at the moment but hopefully that will change in the near future.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts