Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was an annoying kid in a souped up Honda who kept trying to pull away from me. I stayed behind him until we were going 130 kph then opening the throttle. The 650 (name Rocinante) reared back and galloped by this poor teenager at 150 kph without even breaking out in a sweat. Gotta love my Burgman!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ya gotta just love the burgman's response curve!!!
My own opinion is every kid out there with a "Flowmaster" muffler on a worn out, high mileage, oilburning, "in" car needs a big ol' Idaho potato shoved up its flowmaster. Of course the day will come when I meet up with some kid with about 15 thousand dollars worth of powerplant under the hood and a Nitrous Oxide package that will just shame my cage.
Until then, my banner across the top of my windshield (reads in reverse) SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT

·
Registered
48 Posts
parentma said:
There was an annoying kid in a souped up Honda who kept trying to pull away from me. I stayed behind him until we were going 130 kph then opening the throttle. The 650 (name Rocinante) reared back and galloped by this poor teenager at 150 kph without even breaking out in a sweat. Gotta love my Burgman!

Stay safe out there.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts