Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across this website (again) where a rider from Japan has really changed his 400 to look different. Thought I would share the link this time:

http://rufa.cool.ne.jp/rufa_an400.html

·
Registered
51 Posts
Man... that guy has too much time on his hands. :shock:

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
Bill

What a find, thanks for that very interesting link.

What that chap lacks in taste he makes up for with effort. I homed in on the handlebar work in particular and I think the idea of customising here is a superb idea.

In particular the use of hand guards to mount and install speakers, remote audio controls maybe even loud speakers is interesting - it certainly opens up possibilities. Getting rid of the handlebar covers too creates opportunities and is probably better than drilling them and having fiddly installs to try and preserve the stock look. When you move the bike on it will be easier to revert to stock too!

Thanks Bill! :)

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally, I didn't like most of the front end work. The second version looked horrendous to me. I did think the readio controls were pretty cool and the pannier boxes might be handy for touring. But i;d prefer to be able to take the side boxes off for normal riding and he had to modify the body panels to get them to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts