Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my AN650 for about seven years and have replaced the rear tire twice and the front once. I am asking for input on sources for new tires again. I have used the Pirelli Diablos with some success. Any suggestions???

·
Registered
3,142 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I use the rear Shinko. It's a good tire. $60 usd delivered. Lasts 4.5k miles. Not great, but for half the price, its a decent deal. The other hoops don't seem to last much longer from what I've read.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I've used Pirellis and Bridgestones over the years. The Pirellis wear out too fast (both bald at 5,000 miles). The Bridge stones I can get about 8,000 to 9,000 miles on a rear and about twice that one the front. I'm only buying the Bridgestones anymore. I've never tried the Michelin's or Metzlers. On tires I search for the best price online with shipping though Ron Ayers generally has a good price.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I've used Pirellis and Bridge stones over the years. The Pirellis wear out too fast (both bald at 5,000 miles). The Bridge stones I can get about 8,000 to 9,000 miles on a rear and about twice that one the front. I'm only buying the Bridge stones anymore. I've never tried the Michelin's or Metzlers. On tires I search for the best price online with shipping though Ron Ayers generally has a good price.

Same here , never been unhappy going with the OEM stuff .

TheReaper!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts