Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be nice to have rubber pads on the bottom of the glovebox compartments. It would keep your cell phone, calculator, etc. from being scuffed up from sliding plastic against plastic. Perhaps you could prove these as an accessory set if you don't make them standard equipment.

The accessory outlet really can't be used with the glovebox door closed due to insufficient clearance. Perhaps it could be relocated to enable use with the door closed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
AN 650 Glove Boxes

A spring return on each door would alleviate loss of items. Almost lost the garage door opener yesterday before I noticed the door had vibrated open. Weather stipping could be improved. Part of mine has come unglued, and that with minimal useage.

TJ

·
Registered
969 Posts
I don't know about these other guys (it hasn't come up yet), but all three of my gloveboxes get really gritty (dusty, dirty) in a very short time. Anything we can do about that?

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Improved weatherstripping on the glovebox doors would be a good improvement. I think the poor weatherstripping is the reason dust collects inside. I totally agree!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts