Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello friends,
wondering if you can raise the number of the rim size for this scooter.here in puerto rico to be able to ride on the mayor toll highways the rim size has to be at least 15 inch.let me know if anyone has done this mod,or heard of someone who has.thanks for your time on this.take care all.
bruno :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Bruno.
Welcome !
Interesting bit of information, even if you can keep up with any traffic you still have to have 15 inch rims ?
Are you sure this applies to scooters ?
Could you tell me why the law is written that way?
I can't help you with your question, but I would like to know the the answer myself as larger wheels should handle the pot holes much better.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Gotta love those bureaucrats Bruno and Randy.
:evil:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello friends

yes the 650 is legal in the toll highways here cause of the **** rims.but the 650 was way to off my budget.the 450 cost 7k and the 650 costs like 10k its rediculous even for the 450.but its better thanany i have seen the cheap hondas and vento crap.wondering if the 650 rims will fit,any ideas?yeah folks according to the local laws the weight of the 450 is ok for tolled highways but the rim specs dont.yeah stupid laws but i ride anyway during the night,hahahahahahahahaha,but if anyone can help if the fitting works let me know.enjoy the burgman,i do.bye now.
alberto bruno

1 - 6 of 6 Posts