Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Why am I not surprised?

That's one thing about "cycledom" that bugs me...the absolute crappy network of knowlegeable (sp?) ppl supposedly there "to help."

I think I'm gonna buy a stock "give away" windshield and exhaust pipe in order to get a "cafe' size" shield and a drilled out exhaust for much less than aftermarket stuf.

sory for the "mini rant' - pedz.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
I did a google search, tried the online fiche, and looked thru the Suzuki Japan website with no success. You might give Tim in the service department at http://www.yamahasuzukiofcoolsprings.com/ a call. He might be able to to locate it for you.

·
Super Moderator
8,076 Posts
You could cut down a stock windshield. There should be plenty out there, with all the replacing that's been going on. I see them ocassionally for $50

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Russ, if find a source for the 400 "S" part numbers, I would like the part number for the "S" chrome handbar cover. I think I could adapt it to my 650. I like the looks of it on the 400 "S".

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Roy,

That's an easy one.

Steering wheel clamp cover
Carbon pitch handle
99000-99074-31N

Steering wheel clamp cover
Blue clearing
99000-99074-30N

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Thanks Bill. Are those from a Japanese site? I tried the part number on the Ron Ayers site and it did not work.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Roy,

Yes they are from the Suzuki Japan site. I'd just neen looking for the windshield part number and saw them there. I don't know if these are another item Suzuki will offer in the USA. You might contact a Suzuki dealer anD see if they can get them for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts