Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was leaving the grocery yesterday a fellow was dismounting a Honda
600 sport bike....we yacked a bit an he said "scooters are sure different than years ago...I saw a 650cc one made by Suzuki up in the mountains last weekend"....I pointed out that my 400 was it's younger brother....he wanted to see the features and I was happy to oblige. He was a late 30's life long motircyclist who is is moving to the scoot side ...lot's of power, great storage, and more protection from the elements....like the quote from the movie "The
Field of Dreams"...."Build it and they will come...." <G>.

Paul

·
Registered
311 Posts
Isn't it fun, convincing people one at a time---it's so easy we should sell these burgys for Suzuki.
En route to work there are so many riders with backpacks like kids school bags. If they only knew about all the cubic feet of dry storage we enjoy, and rapid acceleration, easy handling, chick magnet (just seeing if anyone's paying attention), and on and on.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sigh...

Alan said:
Isn't it fun, convincing people one at a time---it's so easy we chick magnet (just seeing if anyone's paying attention), and on and on.
I'm 56, balding, and a bit pudgy.....alas I've not experienced the chick magnet
aspect....yet....always hopeful!!

Paul

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Mine being an early '03 model, I don't think it came equipped with said Chick Magnet device. Or maybe it's not functioning properly. :?

·
Registered
44 Posts
chic magnet

60 , plump , bald , BUT still have all my own teeth. 2 month old 400 but my chic magnet is broke too. I hear it can be fixed with $... lots of $$$$.

SW Florida and waiting out the hurricane.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
There's a whole new generation out there. :lol:

My son stopped by last night with my two grand-daughters - ages 10 and 7. The 10 year old saw the wallpaper image on my computer as I was shutting down. It's a picture of a B400.

Her comment. "Sweet Bike!" :lol:

This in spite of all the HD literature her Daddy has all over his house.

Ken

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Ken, that just shows that the child has good taste. Quite often the child is much more intelligent that the parent! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Your HD loving son is obviously a throwback!

(j/k, no insult intended to your boy!)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Re: sigh...

I'm 56, balding, and a bit pudgy.....alas I've not experienced the chick magnet
aspect....yet....always hopeful!!

Paul
You forgot the extra equipment necessary for those of us on the wrong side of 40 Paul...

Toy Poodle with its own Helmet...}:~D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts