Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting to remind everyone of the Americade Rally coming up at Lake George in Glens Falls, NY. The rally is scheduled to be from Monday, June 6th to Saturday, June 11th. Following is a link to Americade's web site.

http://tourexpo.com/04/index2.html

With the help of Eric Williams from Glens Falls, we have organized a breakfast meetup on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings at The Peppermill Family Restaurant at 9:00 am. All Maxi-scooter riders and their friends are welcome to stop by and introduce themselves and get involved in some serious scooter talk. :) Eric has set up a number of rides we could take (weather permitting) around the area. It will be nice to have a local show us all around. Eric has also set up a web site with directions to the restaurant and maps of the rides we plan to take. Here is Eric's web site:

http://www.ericwilliams.us/lake_george_routes

I know for sure of several Silver Wing and few Burgman riders who will be there. Don't miss it if you have the opportunity! Again, all Maxi-scooter (Helix, Reflex, Burgman 400, Yamaha Majesty, Silver Wing, Burgman 650, etc.) riders are welcomed to attend and bring friends on other 2-wheelers if you like. We are a friendly bunch.

Hope to see many of you there!

Jeff in Pittsburgh

·
Registered
96 Posts
Americade

Gosh I want to go so bad. Maybe next year I'll schedule the time off and bite the bullet and go. I'll have to round up someone else to tag along. Which will almost undoubtedly be a Goldwing rider. Seems to be about all we have in the KC area.

drats,

Mybug

ride safe,

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Hey Jeff, thanks for the "heads up". I'll be arriving Monday afternoon but we're planning on leaving Thursday AM. If our plans change, I"ll be at the Thurs. breakfast.
I'm staying at The Landmark Motor Inn in South Glens Falls - looks like it's near the Peppermill Restaurant.

Thanks again.
Don

1 - 3 of 3 Posts