Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up and it was like a different bike. Hardly makes a sound and runs smooth as silk. Not sure what all they did, I haven't looked at the service slip but whatever they did it had amazing results. It was $194.50 for the service.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Not much to do on the first service but they also do a nut and bolt check on all the major stuff. So go and enjoy, glad you are pleased.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Picked it up and it was like a different bike. Hardly makes a sound and runs smooth as silk. Not sure what all they did, I haven't looked at the service slip but whatever they did it had amazing results. It was $194.50 for the service.
The FIRST thing I do is check the service slip. I've found many an overcharge or charge for unnecessary work. I've found the mistakes to be about half computer and half human error. Sometimes it's more difficult to dispute once you've left the repair facility.

The important thing is that you are happy with your scoot!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Unless something was wrong before you brought it in and the service took care of it then probably psychologically, you perceive it runs better:D

This is a very common perception. I have felt it so many times on Cars, Pickups, Motorcycles and scooters: New wash and wax job:D New tires:D Complete service and lube job--my own or the dealers:D

I changed oil and filter on my 2012 B650 yesterday myself, and it was Sooooo much faster and smoother afterwards--etc. Even though the old oil was like new and it and the old filter had only been in there for 3,000 miles:D

Sam:cool:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Porky I went in expecting them to rip me off so I was pleasantly pleased with the results. Though you could be right about the psychological effect.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Kwajman... I assume from your Round Rock address that you may be dealing with the Georgetown Power Sports dealer. I used to live in Georgetown and purchased my B650 from them. IMO they are one of the best for sales and service.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boing76 I'll have to check them out in Georgetown, I use the place down off of Braker Lane in Austin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts