Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to my crappy typing skills.

Why is it necessary to denote how many times a post has been "edited?"

I guess that I'm just sort of embarrassed by all my knee-jerk-without-proofing-edited posts. :oops:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Pete
If you editing b4 anyone posts after yours it does not show.
I guess that's so if you call someone a PIA you can't change it to LOL after someone else has read it with out everyone knowing you changed it
Now aren't you sorry you asked :lol:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I've edited my first novel about 35 times; I wrote it eight years ago, and just sold it (to a very minor fandom-operated outfit, for very little money) last month. I'm re-editing it one last time before making delivery. I also tend to edit my posts over and over and over again in order to make them as good as they can be, and I'm not ashamed at all if someone is counting.

To an author, nothing written is _ever_ truly done. :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Not me. I read too many forums to worry much about spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. I think most folks can figure out what I'm trying to say. I don't take myself too seriously; I expect others don't either.

·
Registered
224 Posts
O.K., here's something for all you editing and writing types...this just in from the editor of Twist & Go magazine, page 4 of the April edition...

"USA-bound
Do you live in the USA? Fancy yourself as a budding journalist? Our readership in the United States is increasing rapidly and they are hungry for information concerning the American auto scooter scene. If you think you have somethig to contribute, then pleasecontact me via email at [email protected]"

Pretty exciting opportunity!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts