Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Faced with the conundrum of which windshield to replace the stock windshield with on my K5 400, I stumbled on a very viable alternative. I viewed the Givi, the Clearview, Lumilip, etc. At my local Suzuki dealership I found that my old style helmet was deteriorating. Hence, I began to look for another helmet. I found a good buy on a Bell Mag-8 helmet. This helmet has a sliding face shield. I didn't buy it for the face shield, but rather for the fit. In short, the sliding face shield was an unexpected option. While returning from the shop to home, I used the sliding face shield and ---WOW what a difference!. Now I don't have to make any decisions on the replacement windshield as the Bell helmet with this sliding face shield reduces the turbulence significantly. I didn't even feel "confined" while looking out of the faceshield. Don't know if this is the answer to your concerns on a too short windshield, but, this definitely works for me. I figure with this helmet I just save the cost of a new windshield and the aggravation of installing it while preserving the current mpg savings!--Dan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts