Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darndest thing happened today. After staunchly attacking the "honey do" list my wife keeps all day saturday (clear, hi 70's), I left the house this moning (Sunday, Partly Cloudy, Mid 70's) at about 10:00 for "a couple" of hours.
Got home a little after 6Pm, 437 miles later.
I tried to explain to my significant other (now a PO'd significant other) that I had been abducted by aliens and had only recently made good on an escape. The aliens told me they were looking at BURGMAN riders. Any one else have this experience? I'm interested, because if it's happened to you, we can vouch for each other.

·
Registered
308 Posts
mick6502003 said:
Darndest thing happened today. After staunchly attacking the "honey do" list my wife keeps all day saturday (clear, hi 70's), I left the house this moning (Sunday, Partly Cloudy, Mid 70's) at about 10:00 for "a couple" of hours.
Got home a little after 6Pm, 437 miles later.
I tried to explain to my significant other (now a PO'd significant other) that I had been abducted by aliens and had only recently made good on an escape. The aliens told me they were looking at BURGMAN riders. Any one else have this experience? I'm interested, because if it's happened to you, we can vouch for each other.
DONT PROBE MEEEEEEEEEE>>>>!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
...and keep your grimy lil'old three-fingered mitts off the Burgman too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts